Digital Marketing Course
How Does Digital Marketing Work?
In many ways, digital marketing is no different than traditional marketing. In both, smart organizations seek to develop mutually beneficial relationships with prospects, leads, and customers.
But digital marketing has replaced most traditional marketing tactics because it’s designed to reach today’s consumers.
As an example… Think about the last important purchase you made. Perhaps you purchased a home, hired someone to fix your roof, or changed paper suppliers at your office.
Regardless of what it was, you probably began by searching the Internet to learn more about available solutions, who provided them, and what your best options were. Your ultimate buying decision was then based on the reviews you read, the friends and family you consulted, and the solutions, features, and pricing you researched.
Most purchasing decisions begin online.
That being the case, an online presence is absolutely necessary—regardless of what you sell.
The key is to develop a digital marketing strategy that puts you in all the places your followers are already hanging out, then using a variety of digital channels to connect with them in a multitude of ways…
…Content to keep them updated with industry news, the problems they’re facing, and how you solve those problems…
…Social media to share that content and then engage with them as friends and followers…
…Search engine optimization (SEO) to optimize your content, so it will show up when someone is searching for the information you’ve written about…
…Advertising to drive paid traffic to your website, where people can see your offers…
…And email marketing to follow up with your audience to be sure they continue to get the solutions they’re looking for.
When you put all these pieces together, you’ll end up with an efficient, easy-to-operate digital marketing machine. And while it looks intimidating to build that machine from scratch, it’s as simple as learning and integrating one digital marketing tactic at a time.
Which is why we’ve put together this guide: To help you build or refine your own digital marketing plan without the false starts and missteps that come with doing it alone.
What Are the Benefits of Digital Marketing?
Having a strong digital presence will help you in multiple ways:
- It will make it easier to create awareness and engagement both before and after the sale
- It will help you convert new buyers into rabid fans who buy more (and more often)
- It will kickstart word-of-mouth and social sharing—and all the benefits that come with them
- It will shorten the buyer’s journey by presenting the right offers at the right time
Learn the Strategies That Get Real Results
Be aware, the digital marketing scene is ever changing. Gurus, podcasts, and bloggers declare a tool or tactic hot one week and dead the next.
The truth is, digital marketing is less about “digital” and more about “marketing,” largely because digital marketing has come of age. Its fundamentals have already been established.
At Spark Computer Education, our objective is to clear the confusion about the tactics that work and how to use them to grow your business. We stand firmly against the so-called “gurus” who promote the next “shiny object” or “quick fix” that will reportedly kill email marketing, digital advertising, or search engine optimization.
Here, we’re all about the fundamentals.
As you’ll see in this guide, these 8 core disciplines of digital marketing will be critical to your business growth today, tomorrow, and for years to come. Each of these disciplines will be covered in depth in a chapter of this Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing as shown below.
Digital Marketing Fundamental
Search Engine Optimization
Website Design and Development
- DM Lesson 1 : What is Google Analytics
- DM Lesson 2 : Setting Google Analytics WordPress Website
- DM Lesson 3 : Setting Google Analytics in Blogged
- DM Lesson 4 : Dashboard and Account
- DM Lesson 5 : Realtime Reports
- DM Lesson 6 : Audience Reports
- DM Lesson 7 : Behavior Reports
- DM Lesson 8 : Conversation Reports
Google Ad words
- DM Lesson 1 : Introduction paid Marketing
- DM Lesson 2 : Google Ads account setting
- DM Lesson 3 : Types of Campaigns
- DM Lesson 4 : PPC Campaigns
- DM Lesson 5 : Adgroup and Keywords setup
- DM Lesson 6 : Bidding Strategies and conversation tracking
- DM Lesson 7 : AdRank, Quality, Score
- DM Lesson 8 : Ad Formets and Ad Extensions
- DM Lesson 9 : Google Ads tools
Exam and Practical Assignments
Google Search Console